Brooke is the big 2nd grader today . . . Gavin still has two more weeks until he starts preschool, but he is very ready! And Kayle, the Sophomore - too cool for pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast. Psalm 139:9-10
2 comments:
How fun!! I have mixed feelings about my kids starting school in a few years. An exciting milestone, yet sad to see them grow up so fast.
I get so sick when I think about Abbie starting school. I know she will do great....I will be the one that's a mess! Maybe Gavin and Abbie will be in the same class together at Faith. Abbie is starting a year from now.
Post a Comment