"If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast. Psalm 139:9-10
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Camping Trip in the New Trailer
Here we are eating dinner in as we try out the camper for the first time this past weekend - we've so exciting to make camping more of a reality, spend more time together in the outdoors that we love! We have seen God's hand on everything about the new camper . . .
Looks like a blast. Glenn would love to go camping, but as for me....I'm not so sure, but who knows, maybe someday. I'm sure it would be great just to see the kids have such a fun time.
Established June 29, 1996
We just want to keep in touch with friends and family far away and those not so far away. May the Lord God bless you and protect you; may the Lord smile on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord show you His favor and give you His peace!
2 comments:
Looks like a blast. Glenn would love to go camping, but as for me....I'm not so sure, but who knows, maybe someday. I'm sure it would be great just to see the kids have such a fun time.
I love your new trailer even though Chanta and I don't like camping. Great memories!
Post a Comment